Friday, February 13, 2015

Stripes & Denim




















Outfit Details:
denim top: Express
striped top: Talbots
leggings: Forever 21
boots: Nine West
necklace: Bauble Bar via Nordstrom Rack (similar)
belt: BCBG MaxAzria

This denim shirt is one of my favorite things to wear. I decided it was time I needed to switch it up a little bit if I was going to wear it so often! 

The piece is very easy to layer with, and plus it is extremely cold out so its always a good idea to layer in order to keep warm. I grabbed the striped top and popped it on underneath and then the final touches were the belt and necklace. Layering switchup complete! 

Do you have a favorite top that you layer with all the time so you can get the optimum wear out of it? 

photos by Margaret Thombs

Lipstick & Chiffon



No comments:

Post a Comment