Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Casual




















 Outfit Details:

sunglasses: Forever 21
shirt: Gap
sweater: Mango
boots: Aldo (similar on sale too!!)
bag: Chictopia
rings: HauteLook
lipstick: Lancome L'absolu Rouge Caprice (similar)

For a Fall temperature Winter day I chose to wear this casual ensemble for a lunch date! The sweater and long-sleeved tee was perfect for the slight chill. I don't wear these boots very often but I do love them, they just need more breaking into. I love how they looked with the faux leather striped Vince leggings.

More and more lately leggings, a sweater and boots have been my uniform. One thing I am going to work on this year is to utilize my wardrobe to its full extent and not let pieces just sit around lonely. So stay tuned for some tres chic pieces to be featured soon!!

I hope everyone had a fun filled New Years Eve and have had a great start to the new year!!!

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment