Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Industrial Backdrop
















Outfit Details:
jacket: Forever 21
dress: Asos (similar)


When I spotted this dress on Asos, during one of their amazing sales, I thought to myself why not try this amazing orange color out! Turns out I love how the rich orange looks paired with my red hair! I recently wore an orange dress to a wedding as well and felt super feisty. I may even love how the rich orange pops with my red hair more than when I wear a red dress! 

I paired a orange red lipstick, NARS Lipstick in Heat Wave , with this look to compliment the dress. This is one of my favorite orange red lipsticks to wear! Do you think it is too much red and orange going on? 

Have you found a new color that you didn't know you would like to wear?


Photos by The Pinwheel Collective





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! Love the red colour on you, it looks beautiful! :D

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete