Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween Makeup Tutorial: Deer Costume











Check out the Video for step by step directions! 



Products Used:

NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow base
Ulta Cream Eyeshadow in Platinum
Maybelline New York Eye Studio in Blackest Black
Lancome Eyeliner Brush
#102 Black Cherry Lashes and a set of natural lashes
Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 027 Sun Dance
Revlon Lipsticks in Honey Bare 849 and Champagne on Ice 205





I hope you enjoyed this tutorial!! If you want to be a doe, leave the antlers out since bucks have the antlers. Either way the costume looks awesome! Thanks Annie for the great suggestion and I hope you like the goodies for creating this look for yourself!

Happy Halloween and stay tuned for the second video: Cruella de Vil !!! 




Photos by Margaret Thombs



3 comments:

  1. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform.โบท็อกลดกราม

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prom makeup has a tendency to be more elaborate than many other forms of makeup because prom is supposed to be a night where teens stand out from one another.essential oil diffuser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer can be plentiful for deer and the groups will vanish into the forested areas. At the point when Summer is a period of ruthless dry spell, as it has been in zone in 2011, with endurance in question, deer will wander well past their typical reach to discover sodden green plants to eat. Deer will rummage along streets in the waste trench searching for food of weeds. During dry season, deer versus auto experiences will be at the most serious danger. DeerProject.org

    ReplyDelete