Friday, August 8, 2014

Sunshine Daisies

















Outfit Details: 

top: Asos
skirt: American Rag via Macy's 
shoes: Carrini
necklace: Chloe & Isabel-- Adorned by Danielle
rings: Nordstrom and H&M
lipstick: Kat von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Vampira

This was probably one of my favorite maxi skirt purchases back in the spring from Macy's.
 1. Because I absolutely love daisies!
 and ...
2. Because it is perfect to throw on when I don't know what else to wear!

Here I paired it with one of my crop tops from Asos and little flats that my cousin gave me. I threw on this great Chloe and Isabel necklace, because sometimes it helps to break up the "chestal region" by pairing a long necklace with a plain t-shirt.

Did any of you add a favorite maxi skirt to your wardrobe this year? Where did you get it?



photos by my Mom (Margaret S. Thombs)

Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment