Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Fresh White













Outfit Details:
top: JAYE.E.
pants: Rachel Roy via Macy's
bracelet: vintage
shoes: Sole Society (Similar)
earrings: Gift from my cousin
ring: Pandora

Stay tuned for the makeup tutorial later this week! 

I love wearing crisp white during the summer, it feels like you are literally wearing a cool breeze, if that makes any sense. I got this great simple, yet unique top from Loehmann's before they closed. I am so happy that I actually went inside to check things out, because I got some amazing pieces for super low prices. I hope all of you were able to take advantage of that as well!

For the pants, I am wearing Rachel Roy jeans, she really knows how to design some great pants! I have been searching for a great pair of white jeans for some time, and when I got a pair of black jeans by her, that I absolutely love; I figured that the white ones should be amazing as well. And they were! So if you have trouble finding a great pair of white pants try Rachel Roy and hopefully you will have the same success I had! 

Do you have that perfect pair of white jeans?


Check out ThredUp!  they have this special going on right now! 





Follow on Bloglovin





No comments:

Post a Comment