Monday, May 5, 2014

The Italian Job


















Outfit Details
top: Gift from my lovely friend Jenna
jacket: Bernardo Leather via Nordstrom
boots: Asos
crossbody: Danielle Nicole via Hautelook
gold ring: Charming Charlie 

I had such a fun time on this photoshoot with Danielle of Danielle Tirserio Photography . I  had finally finished sewing a zipper onto these leggings and wanted to use them in a shoot with my awesome new Asos Biker Boots, and Danielle was down to have some fun with her amazing camera! Last minute we decided to borrow my parent's mini to add a pop of color to the shoot and add an Italian Job edge and to give it that editorial vibe.

She is one of my fave portrait and boudoir photographers to work with not only behind the scenes, but also when I am in front of the camera! Stay tuned for more photos taken in her studio!

These bad ass, edgy outfits are so fun for me because I feel like a rock star and a sprinkling of them throughout my day to day wardrobing adds some spice to my life!

What style do you like to sprinkle throughout your wardrobe to add spice to your life? 






Follow on Bloglovin







2 comments: