Thursday, December 12, 2013

Leather Details












Outfit Details:

coat: Persun Mall
earrings: Forever 21
boots: Rampage via Macy's (similar)
pants: BCBG MaxAzria (similar)
top: BCBG MaxAzria (similar)
ring: vintage

A Christmas wreath is such a simple yet beautiful decoration during the holidays. I thought this coat from Persun Mall would be a perfect pairing next to our wreath. I got this coat because I had nothing like it in my wardrobe. I can be dressed down in this all black outfit or I could pair it with a holiday party dress. It is a great coat to have that can be worn from Fall to Spring. The leather sleeves are a bit tight but I am hoping that by working out and portion control as well as continuous wear I will be able to fit into the sleeves better in time.

The tall boots I have paired with this outfit are from a Cyber Monday steal on macys.com! They had a bunch of boots for buy one get one free! Can you believe it?! I didn't at first, I had to re-read the email a few times before I rushed over to the site and ordered 4 pairs, only having to pay for 2 pairs! That had to have been the best deal I got this holiday shopping season. Stay tuned for more outfits featuring my new shoes!

Enjoy this Holiday Season Everyone!!


Follow on Bloglovin

photos by me

No comments:

Post a Comment